Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help for students
Always ask your teacher for help first.
If your teacher is not available or you need help with this guide or in finding information, the librarians in Australia will help you.
Ask a librarian
Please use the Ask a Librarian online help form to ask a question of a librarian.
Librarians in Australia can help with online information only.
We can help with;
- navigating this guide
Librarians in Australia cannot send books or other printed material to Ningbo.
Practice your English writing skills and ask a question of a librarian in Australia.
Please complete the online form by typing;
- your first name. This is your given name.
- your surname. This is your family name.
- your email address. We'll contact you by email to answer your question.
- your question. Use the field labelled Comment.
- select the campus from the menu. Choose Blue Mountains.
- enter the letters shown in the picture on the form. This word verification is to ensure that a person, not a computer, is completing the form.
Open the Ask a Librarian online help form and begin typing information about yourself and your question.